Spring is here and I’m so excited for warmer days, Spring showers and all the May flowers! It’s also time to switch gears with your blog. And so, I’ve got 75-plus Spring blog post ideas for your lifestyle blog.
Wake up from winter hibernation!
If you’re like me, you like to cocoon: drink hot drinks (coffee please!), watch movies or TV series marathons, and just take it easy. Enjoy the hygge lifestyle.
Blogging is usually the furthest thing on your mind because it’s just better to do other comforting things.
But now that there’s warmer weather here or just about here (depending on where you live), it’s time to start writing Spring-themed posts. I’ve got a great list of Spring quotes for Instagram posts, but I also have a list of blog post ideas for you.
Your readers are going to want to get inspired.
They’re going to want solutions to the problems that arise during Springtime: at home, in the kitchen, with their wardrobes and families.
Time to give them what they want!
I’ve brainstormed a whole bunch for you to get started!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click on a product or service, and decide to purchase it, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. All recommended products and services are based on my positive experience with them. For more information, please read my Disclaimer.
Bookmark this post for future reference: share it on Pinterest!
Spring Blog Post Ideas: Let’s Get Started!
Before we jump into fresh Spring blog post ideas, have you looked at your past ones?
Are there any old blog posts from past Spring periods that need an update? Perhaps they need some fresh graphics or images?
Spruce them up with:
- Fresh content (update dates, remove out-of-date references or information)
- New stock images (for gorgeous Spring lifestyle stock photos check out Styled Stock Society, Stocklane and Ivory Mix)
- Create new Pinterest pins
- Add some seasonal Spring quotes
You can re-publish them with this year’s date if you change much of the content.
Remember to submit the URL to Google Search Console to get the post crawled and re-indexed sooner!
However, if you don’t have enough older content that can be repurposed, it’s time to create fresh Spring blog posts.
General Spring Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
This is where you get a hodge-podge of Spring blog post ideas for lifestyle blogs.
- 10 reasons why you love Spring
- 5 ways to celebrate the first day of Spring
- # of Spring quotes to get you inspired
- # unusual facts and celebrations about Spring
- What does the Spring season mean to you?
- Any memorable Spring activities you did as a kid
- Your Spring bucket/goal list
- Spring rebirth: how the Spring seasons inspire you to re-start your life fresh
- Inspiring things to do this Spring
- A round-up from other bloggers: why they love Spring!
- How to be productive this Spring
- Find your happiness this Spring
- Self-care ideas for the Spring
- Starting a new you: doing something new this Spring
- How to move forward this Spring: ways you can get past toxic things/situations
- New hobbies to start this Spring
- Ideas for celebrating Earth Day
- How to get excited about Spring activities
- Spring things you can do around the house
- Spring recipes with fresh ingredients
- Boredom busters during the Spring period
- The big Spring-cleaning guide
- Spring activities to do with your kids at home
- How to enjoy a Spring moment while working at home
- 10 activities to do in your backyard for stress relief
- Vegetables and herbs to plant in your Spring garden
- Spring-themed quotes that’ll uplift your spirit
Spring Fashion Blog Post Ideas
Spring is an awesome time for beautiful, colourful beauty and fashion blog post ideas.
- Must-have Spring clothing and accessories you need in your closet this year
- The best Spring shoes
- How to accessorize with Spring in mind
- This year’s Spring colours and how to wear them
- Spring haircut trends
- How to change your makeup for the Spring season
- Spring fashion trends: clothes, hair, and makeup
- Celebrity inspiration this Spring
- Cheap chic Spring fashion options for high fashion items (high-low)
- Easy hairstyles for Spring
- Spring make-up routines
- Skincare routines for the Spring season
- Your new look for this Spring
- Spring nail polish tips and trends
- How to Spring-clean your make-up drawers and bags
- Spring-cleaning your makeup brushes: a reminder on how to do it properly
- Your favourite Spring lipstick shades
- How to do a natural-looking Spring-inspired make-up
- How to change up your skincare routine in the Spring
- New Spring makeup and skincare products
The Home, DIY, Cleaning & Organization Spring Blog Post Topics
The home is where so many Spring activities happen.
I’ve shared some of the Home-related Spring blog post topics that you can write about this season.
- Tips for Spring cleaning and organizing your closets
- Easy and inexpensive Spring decorations to liven up your home
- Spring decor trends and tips
- Things to fix up in your home after Winter
- Prepping the garden for the Spring season
- Top home DIY renovations and upgrades you can make on a budget this Spring
- Your secret Spring cleaning and organization hacks
- Easy 10-minute DIY upgrades you can do this Spring to your home
- How to Spring Clean your garage/shed
- Top Spring garden activities to do in March / April/ May
Spring Blog Post Topics For Parenting Bloggers
These are simple Spring blog post ideas for parenting bloggers that you can do on your own or as blog post round-ups with other parenting bloggers.
- 10 Spring activities to do with kids
- How to deal with muddy Spring family hikes
- Ideas on how to celebrate the first day of Spring with your kids
- How to get kids loving Spring outdoor activities: ideas on what to do with them
- 5 Places to take your kids in the Spring-time
- Spring DIY crafts with kids
- How to paint Easter eggs with kids
- Tips for decorating Easter baskets
- Unusual Easter activities for kids
- Tips for teaching kids how to plant in gardens
Spring Blog Topics For Food & Drink And Entertaining Niches
Food, drink and entertaining tips are hot topics for Spring blog posts.
Everybody is out, getting together and enjoying warmer weather. And with many seasonal celebrations, there’s always something to cook up in the kitchen.
- Easter recipe round-up
- Spring cookie recipes
- Seasonal Spring vegetables and a recipe round-up
- Classic cocktails with a Spring twist (cool flavours, garnishes that scream Spring – break out the gin., prosecco…)
- Baby and wedding shower trends and tips
- Tips on throwing a Spring cocktail party
- Celebrating Spring with the first backyard/patio BBQ
- Spring herbs and how you can enjoy them
- Spring vegetable salad recipe ideas
- Spring celebrations and what to prepare: St. Patrick’s Day, Passover, Ramadan, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
- Spring side dishes you can make in a matter of minutes
- BBQ tips and a grilling refresher
- Your favourite Spring BBQ recipe
- Decoration ideas for various seasonal celebrations (St. Patrick’s, Easter, etc.)
| RELATED: Over 115 Tasty Food Blog Topics For Inspiration
500-plus Popular Food Hashtags For Instagram
Spring Activities Blog Post Topics
There are so many things to do… many of them outside… during this season. I’ve shared general Spring blog post ideas for activities you can do alone or with others.
- Hot Spring date ideas
- Tips for Spring picnics
- Places to explore this Spring
- Spring hiking trails near your area
- Tips on how to get warmed up for your favourite sports season (write about whatever sport you enjoy playing – e.g. golf, volleyball, etc.)
- Cool Spring events happening in your city/town to enjoy with friends and family
- Spring camping tips
- Planning and planting your garden this Spring
- Spring TV shows you’re watching
- Spring birthday gift ideas
Spring Travel Blog Post Ideas
Spring travel has its own needs – particularly when it comes to temperature, weather and what to pack. Here are some Spring travel blog post ideas to get you started.
- # Best places to travel in the Spring
- Spring travel packing list for [destination]
- Best things to do in [destination] in the Spring
- Spring festivals to experience at least once in your life
Need A Few More Spring Blog Ideas For Lifestyle Blogs?
Check out my March Blog Post Ideas post with 30 fresh early Spring blog post topics.
The list includes seasonal festivities and posts specific to the perfect March activities!
And if you’re looking forward to April blog post ideas, I’ve got a list of 30 April Blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers.
Read up on April Blog Post Ideas!
If you need some evergreen topics, check out over 100 lifestyle blog post ideas, and over 300 mom blog post topics.
If you’re blogging for the over-40 crowd, check out this list of 50+ blog post ideas for lifestyle over 40.
And I’ve got 100 Summer Blog Post Ideas For Lifestyle Blogs that will help you plan ahead.
| Read More: 31 May Blog Post Ideas On Popular Spring Topics
Summary: Getting Blogging About Spring Now!
Remember… It’s good to get started blogging on Spring blog post topics in late February and early March. April will be here before you know it.
Why do I recommend late February and March?
This gives you enough time to get your Pinterest pins into circulation and ranking high (if you follow the proper Pinterest SEO rules!). It also helps Google index your blog post.
Make sure you follow good SEO practices with keywords!
I’ll be adding ideas to this list as I come up with additional ideas, so bookmark it!
Pin it on your blog post idea board and share it (thank you for that!).
If anything inspires you in this post, drop me a line and let me know. I’ll be happy to re-share your blog post with my audience!
Before you go – need some help with getting your Spring blog posts ranking in Google searches?
Here’s a little cheat sheet on SEO terms, a keyword planner plus an SEO checklist for optimizing your blog posts:
And finally, just a little something to brighten up your phone lock screen: 30+ Stunning Spring Wallpapers For iPhone Lock Screens
Enjoy the Spring Season!
QUESTION: What is your favourite Spring activity? What else should I add to this list of Spring blog post ideas?
Like this post? Share it on Pinterest – thank you!