As soon as February rolls around, many smart bloggers start to focus on the next month. It’s time to consider fresh March blog post ideas for your lifestyle blog.
Warmer days, with the promise of Spring just around the corner, mean we shift our focus to topics on rejuvenation and rebirth.
March is exciting!
It’s also a time when people want to get inspired with new ways of doing things. Not to mention, we have the fun of St. Patrick’s Day and preparations for Easter.
For me, March is always a fun time, prepping for Spring activities around the home: cleaning out the yard of old leaves and preparing the gardens for planting. It’s also a time to do a deep cleaning.
We open up the windows, remove Winter’s dust and organize things. For example, our front hall closet gets cleared out of the heavy winter gear by the end of March. Time to switch to lighter jackets and shoes over boots!
So let’s get started with these exciting fresh March blog post topics!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click on a product or service, and decide to purchase it, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. All recommended products and services are based on my positive experience with them. For more information, please read my Disclaimer.
Bookmark this post on Pinterest!
Top March Blog Post Ideas
Here is a broad list of March blog post ideas to get you started – from general topics to seasonal events and activities.
Like my February list of blog post ideas, I’ve developed this list to include HOT topics bound to generate interest.
- The best St. Patrick’s Day celebration ideas
- Fun St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas
- Classic Irish recipes to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Easy Easter craft ideas for families
- DIY home decor ideas for Easter
- Home decor ideas for early Spring
- Tips for getting your garden ready for Spring
- Spring cleaning your yard and home’s exterior
- How to Spring clean your closet
- The best recipes with seasonal March foods
- Early Spring fashion trends
- Fresh March nail designs inspired by Spring
- Spring transition style: March coats and footwear
- How to do a deep Spring housecleaning
- Top ways to get organized this March
- The best March outdoor activities
- Early Spring hiking tips
- Early Spring fitness ideas
- National Craft Month: easy crafts to make at home
- Inspirational women who make the world a better place (International Women’s Day)
- Five March activities for mental health
- March self-care ideas
- Journal prompts for March
- Easy healthy Spring recipes
- Smoothie recipes with fresh seasonal ingredients
- How to Spring clean your career
- Home DIY ideas to start in March
- Outdoor DIY ideas
- Fun date ideas for March
- March date night outfit ideas
- Women who made a difference in XYZ (or spotlight top women in your niche)
PRO TIP: If you’re a travel blogger, consider not only evergreen travel blog posts but those that are seasonal. How is Spring travel different from Summer travel to a certain destination? For example, Scotland in early March is still extremely chilly compared to warmer summer days.
Boost Your Traffic With March Blog Post Topics
One of the top reasons why I’m sharing seasonal and monthly blog post ideas is because they drive traffic.
You can boost your traffic with March blog topics through organic means with search engine results. Because March is the start of some beautiful visuals, you can do so much with social media posts.
Consider also including some of these fresh Spring quotes – short saying and literary quotes – to boost up your content.
For your March content ideas list, consider vibrant greens for St. Patrick’s Day and pastels for Easter. It’s a colourful month with attention-grabbing visuals.
Take advantage of this by adopting a strategy to promote your content using Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
| RELATED: How To Use Social Media To Promote Your Blog Content
March Content Ideas: Freshen Up Your Blog Visuals
Aside from writing on seasonal March blog post topics, consider giving your blog a bit of a Spring cleaning.
Add fresh blog visuals such as feature images and Pinterest pins.
Check out these stock photo sites for beautiful lifestyle images that can take your blog to new levels with stunning images. They’re great for your social media too!
Don’t forget to update older Spring blog posts that need fresh content and keywords. Make things fun by trying new blog formats.
Republish them and re-submit them to Google Search Console to be freshly crawled. This will give your blog a boost in organic blog traffic.
Need More Blog Post Ideas?
Looking for more than these March blog post ideas? Check out these for inspiration:
- 30 April Blog Post Ideas
- 75+ Spring Blog Post Ideas
- Over 100 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
- 100+ Exciting Summer Blog Post Ideas
I hope these and the March blog post topics have inspired you to write great blog posts!
Before you go, one last thing – here’s a list of 30+ gorgeous Spring wallpapers for phone screens to get you into the Spring vibe!
QUESTION: What are some other March blog post ideas that should be added to this list?
Like this post? Share it on Pinterest!